Fujinon MK 50-135 Lens Hire from just £50/Day
Fujinon MK 50-135mm (MK-50-135mm) T2.9 Sony E-Mount Cabrio Cinema Telephoto Zoom Lens. Please Note: As this product is still in development, features and specifications are subject to change.
Fujifilm has unveiled the MK Cinema Lens’ series, which boast advanced optical performance, ultra-compact and lightweight design and excellent cost performance. The Fujinon MK 50-135mm T2.9 is a standard zoom lens with a focal length of 50-135mm and an aperture of T2.9.
The demand for high-performance cinema lenses has grown rapidly in recent years with the increasing opportunity to shoot films, corporate and commercial videos using cine and digital lenses. Cine lenses are the best choice to achieve a shallow depth-of-field and beautiful bokeh. However, since they are typically large, heavy and expensive, lower cost alternatives such as interchangeable lenses for digital cameras, which are generally more affordable and mobile.
- Outstanding optical performance and low distortion with T2.9 speed across the entire zoom range
- Covering the standard 18 to 135mm focal length for cinema production with MK18-55mm and MK50-135mm
- Ultra-compact & “less than 1kg” lightweight design thanks to Super 35mm/APS-C sensor compatibility with dedicated E-mount design
- Fully manual lens rings for focus, zoom, and iris with 0.8M gear pitch
- 200° focus rotation angle for accurate focusing
- Seamless iris to avoid vibrations and noise that you get with clicking mechanism
- Resolves issues of interchangeable lenses for still digital cameras such as “focus shift and optical axis shift while zooming” and “lens breathing”
- 85mm front diameter, 82mm filter diameter, and position of 0.8M are standardized between the two models
- Features macro function
- Features flange focal length adjustment function
Head to the Fujinon Website to find out more by clicking HERE
For more of our equipment available to hire click HERE