Sony FX9 Hire is available to hire from just £200/Day.
FX9 Hire Includes:
- 1 x Sony PXW-FX9 camera
- 1 x Extendable handgrip
- 1 x Metabones EF mount
- 1 x Top mic
- 1 x Vocas shoulder mount
- 2 x 15mm rails
- 2 x 128GB XQD cards
- 1 x XQD card reader
- 4 x Batteries
- 1 x Dual battery charger
- 1 x Wet weather cover
- Full shooting packages with lenses, sounds & lights are available.
- Discounts available for long term hire.
This full frame 6K camera is an upgrade to the FS7 MkII and capable of recording high quality UHD and HD footage with many improved features. The body and design have kept the form factor of the FS7 as well as it’s versatile internal variable ND. The full frame CMOS sensor is based on the same backlit technology of the A7s, so boasts low light sensitivity with a dual base ISO of 800 and 4000 as well as advanced auto focus functions. The FX9 also has a completely overhauled colour science offering the S-Cinetone profile created from the filmic colour science of the Sony Venice.
- 6K Full Frame Backlit CMOS sensor
- Offers 4K Super35 sensor window
- UHD & HD internal recording
- XAVC-I 4:2:2 10-bit
- XAVC-L 4:2:2 10-bit
- MPEG 4:2:2 8-bit (HD up to 50Mbit/s) (minimum broadcast standard)
- S-Cinetone profile and Slog3 S-Gamut3.cine in Cine EI mode
- Dual base sensitivity of 800 and 4000 ISO
- Advanced auto focus options including face recognition (E mount lenses only)
- Shoots onto XQD cards (64GB ~ 70mins in XAVC-I HD1080 25P)
- Interlaced and progressive
- 120 frames per second (PAL) in XAVC-I HD 1080P
- Variable internal ND filter
- Positive Lock E-mount with EF mount adapter or optional PL mount adapter
- Extendable handgrip with built-in user function buttons
To find out more about the FX9 please take a look HERE.